THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Continuation of my last blog.

My last blog was cut short because I had to leave. Sorry. Anyways, back to Resident Evil 4. The game is pretty fun, despite being gory. It's going to take a while before I get anywhere near being done, but that's okay. Occasionally, I play on the PlayStation 3. I only play once in a while because I have so much homework, and my brother and I can't seem to agree on what to play. The only game we really play often anymore is Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe. Normally, my brother wants to play a racing game, and I want to play NBA Live '08. Once we get off for a three-day weekend or Spring Break, however, my brother and I play the PS3 a bit more.
So I decided I would do opinionated reviews of comic book characters each week. Not just from Marvel or just DC, but miscellaneous heroes as well. I'm sure there are many heroes most people haven't heard of. Theres a ton of stuff that anybody can find out about just one superhero on Wikipedia. After reading a bit on Wikipedia, I learned that there's almost an army of Green Lanterns. And then there's some guy in the DC universe named "Captain Marvel". That guy annoys me; he seems totally useless and boring. My brother is fascinated by The Flash. To me, The Flash is alright. He's funny, which makes him a pretty interesting guy. Iron Man is kind of blah, too. He can be funny, but he turns into a very serious person after a while, destroying his sense of humor. Iron Man and Captain America of the Avengers both portray some part of Superman: Iron Man brings the lack of humor, and Captain America brings the patriotism.
So, next week I will be doing overviews of comic book characters. I'll probably be doing a lot of DC characters because they are my favorite. I used to like Marvel characters a lot because they were simpler and less "boring" to me as a kid, but the DC Universe is so much more complex and interesting. The stories behind the characters of DC are so much more believable than Marvel, mainly because Marvel is mostly mutants who are either bent on world domination or determined to be a hero.

0 comments: